Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Quick update

Arrived home on 4/13. 4/12 we drove 12 hrs from GA (bad weather & misdirections from Wanda). 12 hrs of Wanda coughing constantly until she was exhausted then a few minutes of silence while she slept. She had gotten sick several days ago - just not feeling well and with seasonal allergy symptoms. She thought. I spent the night in Amelia with sandy at her daughter's house feeling exhausted and a little dizsy - like blocked ear. By the time I got home on 4/13 I had to go straight to bed. I too thought just a sinus thing. And in a way, it was. Did all I knew to clear it up but it got worse and worse. Felt like my head had a swarm of bees in it that I could hear every time I breathed. Then the wheezing began and heaviness in chest. Saw doc this past Monday and was told severe sinus infection and bronchitis. On antibiotics and prednesone every 6 hours. Not a great deal of improvement so far. First day I could be at computer this week and only to check bill payment. Don't know when I'll be back.

Hope you enjoyed Spring Bunnies and had a good Easter.

2 comments:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
I am so sorry to read that you came home ill. I know that you really don't need any more complications than you already have. I hope your friends got medical attention also.
I enjoyed the Spring Bunnies kit very much.
I hope you had an enjoyable trip to Georgia and are soon back to feeling well enough to grace us with another kit.
Take care and get well soon!!
Carlyn

Maddy said...

Loved all the Spring Bunnies freebies - very cute. Hope you are starting to feel better and make a speedy recovery.