Thursday, August 23, 2018

On the mend and more Mermaid Journal freebie

Not quite sure what's been going on with my health but think things are improving. Back is almost pain free, and headache today has been minimal and probably just due to barometric pressure changes since we've had storms off and on for days. What have I been doing? It won't sound like much but it's something. I've been able to get back to the pool to exercise twice this week already. While my husband drove down to Columbia S.C. with grandson, I thought I'd have two days to work around here but Saturday was largely a wash due to pain. Sunday was better and I managed to go through tons of paperwork, clearing out old folders of stuff from the filing cabinets and moved Dad's paperwork into their place. Made one submission to Just Art's August quote challenge and am working on another challenge. Started a journaling workshop with Kim Klassen called "Write Now." I'm a little behind but still working it. Finished Steve Berry's The Third Secret which is about the 3rd secret of the Lady of Fatima sightings, and a Kindle ebook whose title escapes me. The ebook mystery/adventure also concerned secrets in Catholic church history. Not an intentional pairing. There was also an ebook about a woman whose intuition helps her find missing children. Now reading Dawson Church's Mind To Matter. I was prepared to be dismissive of Church's book but have been impressed by the research he's done to support the material he discusses.

Today what I have for you is the first of those papers and elements I'd told you I would provide so you can make your own mermaid journal pages.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zicd64k6872dgd/ws_MermaidJournal_3.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

GrannieEv said...

thank you Sherry

Scarette said...

I like your reading list!