Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Next to last of Sleep Over freebie

I made 4 quickpages for you with examples of how I might use them. Two today and two on Thursday. Here are the first 2:
I thought it would be helpful to see how the hex frame might be used but there are other possibilities , of course.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xga86qg56vs4vwq/ws_SleepOver_13.zip?dl=0

I just can't seem to get in the mood to do another kit now so I've decided I'm going to make a series of journal pages. They will be letter size - 8.5" x 11" that you can print edge to edge if you choose to print them out. I'm working on an ocean theme with an emphasis on mermaids. (I know, here it is the end of summer and I'm just now offering something summery.) Backgrounds will be in soft colors to make them easier to journal on. Some pages will be ready to go, that is, embellished and just waiting for your text or photos. In other instances there will be background pages, word art, and embellishments so you can create the pages as you like. First should appear on Saturday.

No comments: