Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A free mini kit

Husband is on vacation for 10 days now. We went to dinner at Outback on Sunday for our anniversary - coconut shrimp appetizer, Victoria filet for me, Babyback ribs for him - our usual and shared a Chocolate thunder From Down Under for dessert. A nice quiet day. Today we've visited with family and BIL came by to fix replace damaged wood around garage door. Spent some time tidying up files but really haven't accomplished much. So I dug into old folders and am posting a mini kit I made a long time back when I was using D'Ambrosio Arts as trade name.
You can get it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/G2tEvRlSba/ws_DAA_innocence.html?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

Stacey said...

this is beautiful! thank you! Congrats on your anniversary. hubby and I celebrate our 22nd on the 29th of July.