Friday, July 19, 2013

I have a creative team!

Really, a one woman creative team. Judy aka Clipartist worked with some of my kits when I was at Berry Applicious. I really liked what she did and asked her to work for me personally. Judy is a jewel! She is fun to talk to and quite creative. I am way behind in sharing the work she has done for me but intend to get caught up asap. Recently, I gave Judy a tough assignment. I'd made some things for a create-a kit project at BA and was re-packing them for sale in my stores under the name Some Romantic Evening. I didn't much care for the color scheme we had used so didn't want to make anything more to be able to put together a full kit. I asked Judy to do what she could with both the items for this from my ss4cu and wonderland lines. Here is a lovely page she made:
The little princess in the photo is granddaughter, Inara. And here is a QP she made for you. Just click to download.
You will be seeing more of Judy's work soon.

No comments: