Thursday, July 18, 2013

Has It Been So Long? Let Me Share Black Rose

Oh wow, it has been ages since I last posted (or sent out a newsletter!). I must get busy and update soon but first I want to share with you some things I made with Felice Originals; Black Rose tagger kit. My apologies to Felice, who gave me this kit to play with some time ago. Thought I'd posted my creations to draw attention to her (then) new kit but apparently did not. However, she has a great sale going on until the end of the month at Exquisite Scraps so do hurry over and check out Black Rose here: http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_227&products_id=13352 and see all the other goodies she has on sale for just $1.00
Above is a bragbook page I made with Black Rose. The kit is story oriented, you might say, and I thought it might also be a good quick bragbook page so have included it here as such: (just click to download)
I was working on a Gatsby Glamour kit at the time and thought Felice's kit would make a wonderful invitation to a Gatsby party:
And it is , of course, tag - delicious!

No comments: