Sunday, January 27, 2013

Have been MIA

December 2012 was a rough month. The first week I fell down stairs at a friend's house. No breaks, thank heavens, but lots of soft tissue damage to right leg which kept me away from computer with leg propped up. Had to hire help to get ready for son's pre-Christmas visit and caught some respiratory bug the day before he and his girlfriend arrived. I barely remember our holiday. That bug went into bronchitis and I learned I am now in stage 1 of COPD. January was sure to be better, right? I'm feeling better although I still have a bruise and knot on my right shin and am still coughing. Started cleaning up the after holiday mess and thought I was getting back on track. Then we got unexpected news: my husband's sister has breast cancer! She'd already had the needle biopsy when she told us and was waiting for word on additional tests and scans. We still don't know details of treatment plan and are worried. First, because the tumor has broken through the chest wall. Second, because she has no medical insurance. I'm organizing a charity kit with proceeds to help with her expenses. More on that later. It's been difficult to concentrate but I've been trying to finish moving into CU Scrapz n More and move into Berry Applicious and Sensibility Scrapping. FTP and zen seem to take forever! I've hired a friend to help with advertising (she's really good at it!) and have to get back to doing my newsletter. Meanwhile it seems all my stores are changing requirements and I'm having a hard enough time catching up. Working on it though. Notes on Moving In Sales coming soon. Hugs!

No comments: