Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter is on the way -- check out this great Easter kit!

Recently, I was given an opportunity to play with a really cute Easter kit called Bunny Time from Designs By S. G. Rowe. I'd like to show you some tags and ATCs I made with it.

First, I made an Easter tag for Sandra

next, a general Easter tag

Next, a couple ATCs. The first is just a general Easter theme

Then I got to thinking that if you are having a big family dinner at Easter it would be cute to create a placecard ATC for everyone. I made this one for Sandra


Please go to Southern Comfort Scraps and take a look at Sandra's kit and her other products:
http://southerncomfortscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_261&products_id=1745
I think you will enjoy her work.

And just for you, a bragbook page made with Bunny Time (just right click and save)

No comments: