Friday, March 2, 2012

New from Sher Scraps 4 Cu - all Celtic!

Yes, I'm half Irish but that isn't why I've got 4 new Celtic themed products lol. The first two are packages of overlays that I created while making my portion of Celtic Charm, which is the Designer Challenge at Southern Comfort Scraps this month. 4 designers participated this time:
http://southerncomfortscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=90&products_id=1971
Here is my portion:

And here are the previews for the overlay packages:


I also put together a starter kit, I'm calling Celtic Bling because of the styles used to create sparkling metallic looks on the items:

This set includes 2 overlays with bling, a frame, journal tag, and lots of elements including crosses, chalice, green man, cladaugh, decos, and more. If you want to create a Celtic kit but need a jump start, this is for you.

And then, for luck, some 4 leaf clover bling:

And my apologies for the way images are appearing. Had it right but something changed.

No comments: