Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOs made with Yesterdays Love by JTs Designs

A new digitial scrapbook boutique is preparing to open on April 1st. Called SunflowersScrapBoutique, it's a gathering of very talented designers. Although I'll be selling my designs there too, I elected to become a Creative Team member so I could play with and be inspired by the designs of the others.

Below you'll see some results from the first kit I selected, Yesterdays Love by JTsDesigns. Jane is a new discovery for me so I was excited to be able to sample her work. This kit is full sized with a romantic theme in colors of vintage reds and greens with the addition of some cream/neutral tones. It includes 25 papers (12x12 300 dpi), 85 elements and 4 poser dolls! What more could you ask for? See it all here:
http://sunflowerscrapsboutique.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_119&products_id=247
Below is a layout featuring a photo of our step-grand-daughter, Inara, who was a premie.


This one shows off a photo of my friend, author Dot Ryan, ad her husband, Sam Schwartz. I cut the dark paper with a border template by Dragon's Lair Designs and recolored it towards blue to pick up the color of Dot's dress.


And here is the first of a series of ATCs I know I'll make with this kit (ideasa are swirling in my head lol):

I call her Belle of the Ball

You really must go see the full kit. It's wonderful and a real steal at the price of $4
Tried my hand at making a tag for Jane with her kit. Here is Jane Belle:

No comments: