Friday, July 3, 2009

New products in my store

I just finished 3 new overlays sets (4 overlays+ to a package) and put them in my store here:
http://digitaldesignersden.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=4

These overlays were made with some of Sweetmade's wonderful brushes. No, she doesn't normally allow her CU products to be used to make more CU products but I work for her on her CT and she was so kind as to give me permission to make and sell these. Right now, we're having a huge 55% off sale at Digital Designers Den on my products (D'Ambrosio Arts), Echo's products (Echo's Scraps - most are CU!), and Vintage Vixens our collaborative line. I'm getting ready to head to New York City with my husband and grandson but will try to show you a few papers made with these before I leave, if I can. Some of these overlays are layered to allow you more options. For instance, in the Sweet Victorian Romance package, see that gold one with pansies in the center? I thought it would also look great with rosebud centers so I'm giving you both the gilded grid and a greyscale one, the pansy insert in greyscale so your pansies can be colored as you choose, an insert of pink rosebuds, and one of red rosebuds. You can make lots of pretty papers with these.






No comments: