Saturday, February 14, 2009

True Bue by D'Ambrosio Arts

My new Valentine's Day kit is finally in the store! You can find it here at Digital Designers Den:
http://digitaldesignersden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_35&products_id=595
It includes 20 papers in shades of blue ranging from cobalt to powder blue. There are more than 40 elements including 7 frames, numerous ribbons and bows, tags, charms, jewles, vintage postcards and more. I couldn't fit it all in these two previews.


I made this layout for my friend, Janette's template challenge at DDD. The frame template is being offered by Janette of Dragon's Lair Designs for the challenge which runs to the end of the month. She's giving a nice posting gift too, so check it out.


Not sure why my images are sudenly elongating! Will try to fix that shortly.

No comments: