Friday, February 20, 2009

Sienna by Ashalee Wall

Soft pinks, ribbons and bows, flowers, and adorable baby items make this the perfect kit to scrap photos of any little girl in your life from infant on up. It's warm, elegant, and sweet. What more could you ask for? I scrapped one of my own baby photos with it and, afterward, looking at other A Wall items, thought how interesting it would be to combine this kit with the vintage nursery rhyme images Ashalee has. Will have to do that next time You can see the kit here:
http://ashaleeandsweet.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60_1&products_id=2178

Here's a layout of my nieces with a photo taken in 2000 by Nanny Pat (Pat Ball, their paternal grandmother). You can see from their tossled hair they had been hard at play minutes before she got them lined up for this casual shot. The background was distracting so I cropped it out and made a background from the kit.



And here's one of my own baby photos scrapped with Sienna:

1 comment:

Nana's Place said...

Sherry, this is Julia from DesignsbyNanaC. I tried emailing you, but it comes back in error. You may email me nanacorley@gmail.com I am looking forward to chatting with you about selling in your store.
Hugs
NanaC