Friday, September 5, 2008

Sale at Scrapping Whispers! & freebie too


Please see the ad above for details of our weekend sale at Scrapping Whispers. My store, D'Ambrosio Arts and also my store with partner, Echo, called Vintage Vixens are both on sale at 40% off.

In an unexpected move, Echo has decided she will no longer create scrapbooking page kits except those she collaborates on with me under the Vintage Vixens trademark. From now on she is going to focus on creating commercial use products. Lucky me! She's a great partner to make kits with and is very generous about sharing her commercial use products with me.

This month, SW has both a commercial use mega contributed to by 22 designers and a special personal use mega. For the personal use mega, we took on a disturbing social issue - the high (& increasing) incidence of anorexia and bulemia as people - especially young girls - try to make themselves beautiful according to the standards of the fashion industry. Many are literally dying to be beautiful! Our mega is designed to call attention to this issue, with colors chosen from a very disturbing photo of a young woman who is literally starving herself and trying to be fashionable.

Due to personal issues, I was unable to get my contribution in on time so I will be offering a piece a day for 12 days right here. Additionally, this weekend only you can get the PU mega for free at SW. So spread the word, please, and while you are there, take a look around at some of the great bargains being offered.

Here is the preview of my contribution:



And here is the first piece (it's a png file so just right click and save):

No comments: