Friday, September 5, 2008

Like ATCs?

If you enjoy making ATCs (artist trading cards if you don't recognize the abbreviation) do take a look at the three ATC challenges I have going this month.

First, at Scraphead, the theme is your favorite movies. I just posted my examples. All of my examples were done in black and white although one of the movies (Romeo and Juliet) was in color. Here's the link:
http://www.scraphead.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6377#post6377
And here are my examples for those who won't go to the link:




At Scrapping Whispers, I'm asking that you make an ATC based on the color swatch Echo and I are using to create our new kit, Poetry Jean which will be in the stores in a day or two. Here's the swatch:

Here's the link:

And here is my example using items from Poetry Jean:

(Please note: fairy is not in the kit.)

And, finally, at ScrappersZone, I'd like to see ATCs based on a favorite character from a novel. Because of the wonderful papers posted for free recently by Adventures In Scrapland, I made my ATC of Alice In Wonderland. I used one of Adventures in Scrapland's lovely papers, and since I first saw Disney's Alice before I read the novel, that's the Alice I focused on. Can't wait to see your favorite characters. Heres' my ATC:

And here's the link to the challenge:
http://scrapperszone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2771#2771

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the Alice ATC! Thanks for crediting me for the paper!
Katie from Adventures in Scrapland