Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friendship Jewels freebie

It's still in single digits here but no snow so we are luckier than some parts of the country. Football playoff games are on all weekend so I'm able to run off to computer room and play. Made the first freebie using the swatch I posted the other day and am running with name Friendship Jewels. I am hoping some of my friends and readers will play along and create a little something with this swatch too. Tonights offering is made with the 6th color on the swatch and includes a full size paper, a photo mat, and a small frame. I hope you like it.
You will find it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/YH8_NoZAba/ws_FriendshipJewels_01102015.html? If you would like to leave a comment (I do appreciate them) it would be best to leave here on the blog as I rarely read what is left on 4shared. Stay warm!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love it! thank you so much! I'm still not able to play. my wrist is still really sore. hurts to even type this. anything I do with my right is painful, and I'm right handed so didn't do much but watch football all weekend, the bummer is every team I wanted to win lost,so not a very fun weekend for me.