Saturday, August 24, 2024

Bad News

I had the August kit ready to be loaded to dropbox but got called away. No problem; I could do it the next day. Wrong! The entire folder that contained all the finished Birthday Girls kits plus notes and partial kits for the remaining months - vanished! I figured one of two things had happened: it got deleted by mistake (that would be huge mistake and costly in terms of all the time I put into it) or somehow I mistakenly moved it into another folder. I'm hoping but so far no luck searchign. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you.

1 comment:

KM said...

Oh no! So sorry. I can't imagine the time and effort it takes to create the items you create. Hopefully they just got moved and you can search some key words to locate them. P.S. great pulling-your-hair-out graphic.