Tuesday, May 7, 2024

May Girls

Believe it or not, May Girls is ready!
You get half the links today, the other two on Thursday. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3wrik4kkpqgtgawn0drgn/ws_MayGirls_els_1.zip?rlkey=nymjm0xialsh4m04x1oox410e&st=8ff6votl&dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/aike29khkz3u6rz9e4g1l/ws_MayGirls_pps_1.zip?rlkey=ypykiyc78kyckoorlsgf9ceyk&st=qkae1pii&dl=0 I've also made good headway on add-ons for January. I've made some word strips with a vellum like backing that deal with characteristics that are often associated with those born in January. There will be small cards with an image of the two birthday flowers with notes on what they symbolize. Haven't started the birthstone bit yet but you will get some history in text and I'm thinking about how to display the birthstone symbolism. I'd also like to give you a few things that I feel were left out of the original kits. For example: papers featuring the flowers (you'll find these already in May) and where there wasn't at least one woman in evening wear, one of those. Different kits will "need" different things. I hope to have the January add-on finished by Monday. You will notice that some months have more papers and elements than others. It isn't me favoring one month over another but a case of what I have that will work and what I can find. An I'm back to work on January add-on. Hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing with me! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hoping that the other 2 links will be posted soon on U website, Please, For May Girls??

Maddy said...

Thanks for another beautiful kit!