Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday freebie - Easter Joy

Had lunch with my friend, Steph, today at Keegan's Bar & Grill in Virginia Beach. It was supposed to be our group lunch but no one else made it. Four were out of town, don't know what was going on with the others. But I know this: we are taking Keegan's off our lunch list. They have traditional Irish food like Bangers & Mash (no thank you) and some usual stuff like sandwiches, burgers and chicken wings. Neither of us liked what we ordered. Steph's sandwich was tastelss, my burger tasted of a heavy addition of white pepper. Could have been some kind of seasoning mix but I could only mange half. Later this month we're going to a Mexican restaurant. Not too keen on that as I have to be careful what I eat but I'm sure there will be smething. Anyway, home now and tired. Weather took an upturn reaching almost 80 degrees today. Warning summer is just around the corner.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/735jdnwo1qmj7h7/ws_EasterJoy_4.zip?dl=0

No comments: