Friday, April 8, 2022

More Easter Joy

Feels like I will never catch up! Laundry almost caught up but so many more chores to do. Still transcribing the notes I took during the seminar and need to write a thank-you note to the host. One of my lunch friends, who has had her former SIL living with her for some years now because otherwise he would be homeless, experienced a shock a few days ago. She went to check on him because he had been unusually quiet and hadn't been out of his room for a day or two and discovered he had died! Haven't finished but 3 of my monthly Just Art challenges and have mostly been trying to catch up there with responding to the work of others. But I'm slowly packing up Easter Joy. Have another zip for you today:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlybm64e2uwhaco/ws_EasterJoy_2.zip?dl=0 Should have another for you tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments: