Thursday, January 13, 2022

Veri Peri & Pink freebie

I was sorry to learn that a few people did not snag the Gnomish Christmas kit before the end of the month when links expired. Perhaps I should remind you that any freebie posted here expires at month's end and thereafter is only available here in my shop: https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_341 I do not charge large prices for my work, I try to be reasonable. Mostly I am trying in a small way to earn a little for my friend who runs the store. I also try to alert my group here when there are big promotions in the store with prices the average person can afford. I know freebies are great, remember I am on a limited income too, but sometimes you might need something for a special occasion or theme that you won't find in the many on-line freebies so I thought it might be helpful to direct you to my friend's store where most of the designers provide quality work for a modest price. For me, there are stores i no longer even browse because their products are too highly priced. Anyway, all that said, please grab these zips before the end of the month if you like the kit.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3aadi3ic3gu60i/ws_VeriPeri%26Pink_2.zip?dl=0

3 comments:

Seymoure said...

Love this kit. We are having tornado warnings at the moment here in Sarasota and Charlotte counties. I was able to download #3 of VeriPeri but #2 seems to be blocked. Don't know if it's on my end or yours. Will try again later to see if I can download #2. Hope you are having a safe, storm-free day.

sewok said...

I also can not download this from this link. it tells me the url is invalid. The colors are gorgeous so i hope it gets fixed.

Seymoure said...

Yea! Got it!! Thank you for the fix.