Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Getting Ahead A Little

It is just about time for Valentine's Day and instead of being last minute I decided to go ahead and make you a Valentine's kit. However, I thought it was time for something other than the usual red, pink, and purple. Maybe something a little more contemporary and maybe something for the younger folk. That was my thought anyway. Let's see how I've done.
To give you a better idea of what is included, I've made a paper preview and element preview.
First zip today: Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/410cvuy6egtktks/1.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

Seymoure said...

So sweet. Perfect for the younger ones. Thank you.

KM said...

It is perfect! So sweet. Now that I am going to be welcoming a granddaughter in July I am on the look out for all the sweet stuff. Thank you, as always, for sharing your talent with us!

Kristy