Friday, May 7, 2021

Last of Breath of Spring

Rapid changes in weather gave me a headache and dizziness yesterday But here, today is your freebie:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hle9e2dy1e2qm47/ws_BOS_4.zip?dl=0 Please note: links for this kit are avilable until the end of the month only. I don't have anything ready for next week and may not be able to post as it is going to be a busy time with 2 PT appointments, a previous commitment that is likely to take all day, and preparations for grandson's wedding. Will get back as soon as I can. [Sorry things are running together. DOn't know what Google has changed or how to get back to paragraphs] I was asked about my recent work in Just art challenges so thought I'd share a few items that were lauded as Gallery Stand Outs. This one was for a template challenge using a template by Kakleid. I used my kit, Picasso Lilies and Promises and photos from my son's wedding/ That's the bride in the small photo.
Next is my response to a Big Photo challenge:
This one was a challenge to complate a two page spread using 2 different kits:
And this one was to make a page featuring buttons. I chose a template by LissyKay because it reminded me of crazy quilting in which I do use buttons for embellishment.
Stay well and safe!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thank you so much

Seymoure said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit and samples of your work. Will keep checking in to see when you post next. Until then, stay well and hope you do well with the PT and your grandsons' wedding is spectacular.

Mary said...

Thank you for the last part of the kit!!! It is amazing!!! The layouts are stunning!!!