Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Would you believe?

The heater went out again Sunday night! Left a message about 6am Monday and they got someone out about 10a. Hubby told me to stay in bed under the covers and brought me hot coffee and pop tarts. Another part had given out! Took a couple hours to get it fixed. In about two years (if not sooner) we will have to get a new system put in because we were told in two years the company would no longer be maing parts for the heater which is about 15 years old now. And I finally have something for you! Papers today and elements Thursday. I made separate previews for the papers and elements to give you a better idea of what is included. Today the papers:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hw72z9laye04trc/ws_PinkValentine_papers.zip?dl=0 Overall preview:
Link expires 3/1/2021

5 comments:

KM said...

Oh no! So glad to hear the heat was back on in a short amount of time. Like smoke detector batteries, these things go out at the most inconvenient times. Stay toasty. Eighteen below zero here in my part of MN, furnace running at full speed. I am having coffee and watching 3 squirrels eat a small amount of corn we put out for them when it gets this cold. Even they are hopping from foot to foot with their tails curled over their backs for added warmth.

Thank you for the lovely papers in shades of pink.

Kristy

MomOnceAgain said...

I can only imagine your frustration with the heat! I wanted to thank you for the pretty papers and I'm glad to see you back again! Blessings!

Mary said...

Sherry, your husband sounded so sweet!!! Making sure you stayed warm and cozy!!! The new kit is absolutely amazing!!! I hope your health has been good!!

ChloƩ said...

Thank you very much for this amazing kit !

Anonymous said...

Un grand merci du partage