Friday, December 14, 2018

Today is my son, Jeremy's birthday & I've got a gift for you.

On this day 41 years aggo I received the best early Christmas gift - my son, Jeremy Ryan. He was actually due on Pearl Harbour day and, oddly enough, a baby girl was born on that day eight years later. The little girl, named Berkeley Rushka (I might be spelling it wrong - it's Russian for Rose and her paternal grandmother's name) would grow up to marry my son. It never fails, each December 13th I wake up near midnight. My son was born minutes into the 14th. He became my Christmas in many ways and when he isn't here with me on Christmas, it just feels so wrong. But he and his wife will be working on the holiday and then going home to celebrate their first Christmas in their new home. It's a long trip from Mechanicsburg PA to Virginia and when they do make it they have to hit all the stops: her Dad in Fredericksburg, her sisteer and their friends in Richmond, Jeremy's Dad and his new wife in Zion Crossroads (near Charlottesville), then here in Norfolk. Getting to be too much.

Anyway, since I am procrastinating getting work done and waiting on return call from my Baby J, I thought I'd give you a little gift.
These had been made for my CU line so you may use as commerical.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhe3xeuwfzi6fz4/ss4cu_Christmas_Frames_set_1.zip?dl=0

Hope your holiday preparations are coming along nicely.

1 comment:

KM said...

Happy Birthing Day to you! Hope you have a wonderful conversation with your son.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas season.

Kristy