Monday, July 16, 2012

Re newsletter & new items in shops

Having some problems with Mad Mimi. When I tried to share the latest newsletter on my Facebook Groups it put up last week's newsletter. So not sure what anyone on mailing list got. Have message into MadMimi support. Meanwhile, here is what I added to stores this week: Sher Scraps 4 CU Vintage Labels 1 - mostly vintage perfume labels in assorted sizes. There is both a package of 9 png files (they are CU4CU) and a printable collage sheet for those who do altered art.
Wonderland Scraps: Summer Sun - bright summer colors in a full size kit that has 12 papers and 32 elements.
And You Are Plum Perfect. I'll bet you have someone in your life you think is plum perfect. Why not scrap him or her with this kit in purples & pink? Full size, it has 12 papers and 26 elements.
Worked hard around house today so I'm off to play a game! Hugs

No comments: