Thursday, May 10, 2012

Layouts for Spring Time by Felice Originals

Felice has a new kit out called Spring Time and I got to play with it! When I think of Spring I think of renewal, new life, birds, and flowers. I just had to scrap a newborn photo of my grand-daughter, Larkin with the pretty pink paper.
I made up a silly little poem as I worked and scrapped that too:
This kit contains typical Spring things but also some nice steampunk goodies. Have a look at my steampunk tags: This one I call Spring Steam - it features Posers by BNB and Sweet Poisen 67 as well as Felice.
This one I'm not so happy with but will show you anyway:
I think it's too busy. What do you say? You can find this cute kit at Exquisite Scraps: http://exquisitescraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_227&products_id=10745

No comments: