Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This week's newsletter

Was late mailing out newsletter but it did go out this morning. If you haven't signed up, you will find the widget to do so at the top of the blog. Or, if you'd prefer to just read it online you can here: https://madmimi.com/promotions/2670618/ have to admit that at this moment I'm feeling a little down as it would appear that while Mad Mimi is telling me the newsletter went out to Yahoo groups I designated, it isn't showing up there! Don't know what I've done wrong. I've added some kits to Wonderland Scraps:
The freebie this week is a quickpage made with Wonderous Wacky Tea Time:
I originally sent out newsletter with wrong QP example so had to send again with correct one. However, the link to the freebie goes to correct unscrapped QP. My apologies

No comments: