Saturday, August 30, 2008

MIA - an explanation

Wow - can't believe it's been over amonth since I last posted anything! July was super busy with contributions to be made to mega kits at three stores, trying to help a friend get her products in stores again (& my apologies that I haven't been able to do more), working on collaboration kits with my partner, running challenges, yada, yada. And that's just the scrapbooking world.

On the home front, we worked on re-modeling our dining room, finding new furniture to fit the small room (it's 10 ft. square with two doorways), and other lesser chores.

At the end of the month, I was pleased to have a visit from my friends, Sandi & Gary Tice. Many people know Sandi as Sandi's Scraps. She was at Scrapbookerplayground until December of 2007 when lung cancer forced her to briefly retire. Now she's beginning to add her products to ScrappersZone. If you haven't seen any of Sandi's work, you really must check it out. Below is a layout I made with her Sewing Snippets 2 kit.



Here are some previews of her Petit Fours Quick Page sets. These are absolutely darling!



Do visit her store here:
http://74.220.215.69/~scrappe1/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_101&zenid=fb6d5b5bf08a81b9947a400d0b380ac1

No comments: