Monday, July 30, 2012

Wacky Tea Time by Country Liv's Graphics

I scrapped some more photos from last summer's tea party that I had given for granddaughter, Inara, with the Wacky Tea Time kit by Country Liv's Graphics. Liv's kit is so cute! There are 14 papers and 50 elements and all but 2 of the elements were hand drawn by my talented friend. Here is the kit preview:
And here are my layouts.
Above you see Inara when we first let her into the dining room. The layout below shows our tea table. She is anxious for another party but we are going to wait for cooler weather since Nonna (me) cooks all from scratch and it's much too hot for the oven to be on.
You can find Liv's kit at Digi Style Designs & ScrapBird,

1 comment:

Chris Allport said...

Sherry

I just love the layouts you made with Wacky Tea Party. Liv would love them I know. I must make some layouts too.

Signed up to your newsletter as well.

Luv Chris (twizzle)