Saturday, November 13, 2021

Too Much Going On

Too much going on here and not enough getting done. Kind of feeling overwhelmed. 2 repairs on heat/air unit. Husband's PC at the home of a self-employed computer geek who hopes to recover a lot of stuff from the hard drive over next few days. Getting my part done for a Create-a-Kit (Christmas themed) at Magnolia Gardens Scraps but haven't had time to do my part in advertising. Crazy weather changes not helping by giving me headaches. Got some legal paperwork for estate planning I'm trying to get together (they want everything!) Fighting the blues (both of us) as holidays approach and we know we will be alone. Grand-daughter has reached the age where her friends are more important than anything else. She can talk all day with them but can't call us when we were supposed to make plans. That has been going on for a month or more and we're about to give up. Of course, Christmas is coming so we are sure there will be a call to tell us what she'd like to have and I am Not going to run out and do shopping at last minute, not to mention shortages of everythig are expected. Grandson was supposed to close on his house this past Wednesday but the realtor is citing staff shortages as reason to postpone until around the 20th. My son and DIL are stressed and overworked as flu season and Covid hit the health care system hard. The house is a wreck and every time I think I might be able to get caught up, something else interfers. Thought I'd get a lift from doing the monthly challenges at Just Art but it is only helping so much. I've now done all except the Progressive which will start tomorrow. Which reminds me I've got to ready my challenge for December.
But enough whining! Ballerina Girl- Pink is now in my store:
Note: the dolls are the same as those in Ballerina Girl - Purple but there are additional and different papers and elements. Let me tell you a little about the Create - a - Kit (CAK) at Magnolia Gardens Scraps. Right now there are 30 products in the category but more will be added all through December. The deal is this; each package is just $1.00 and Commercial Use okay too. Here is our color scheme:
https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/ Here are my contributions so far:
And no, none of these will appear here on the blog for free. Do I have anything for you today? How about some holiday basics like papers.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vboz93ohfu2lbr8/ws_HolidayBasicsPapers.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

KM said...

Sherry, I am worried about the stress you are under. Something has to give, and not your health! Love the items you share with us however, maybe take a break until after the holidays to give you time to concentrate on your to do list. I barely have time to read posts while dealing with our aging ones let alone create and post things. Of course I would miss your postings (none of my friends are crafters of any kind and do not speak the speak) and, even if I live half a country away from you, I count you as a crafting friend. Keeping you in prayer that things will settle out for you this blessed season.

Kristy