Wednesday, July 1, 2015

zip 9 of Manly freebie

If you read the previous post and wondered what I was talking about, don't worry I haven't totally lost it, just so much going on here that I got confused. Thought I'd already posted zip 9, maybe because I already had zip 10 ready to post? Anyway, here is zip 9 of Manly:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/ByQdM4K0ba/ws_Manly_zip_9.html? Still very hot and humid here, with severe thunderstorms in the evenings. Yesterday just went to grocery store and when I came in I could hardly breathe. After something cold, I needed a nap. Pretty much the same today. Went out for doctor appointment today and intended to come home and do lots of work. Don't know yet if company is coming for sure but so much needs doing anyway. I did stop at Ollie's on way home from doctor and picked up some of those Suduko and word search books for Dad and June. After a light lunch of cheese, crackers, fruit and juice, I gave up and took another nap. I can't help but wonder how people survive in those countries where it is hot and humid all the time. Wherever you are (whoever might be reading this), I hope your weather is nicer and that you are safe and doing well.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks so much! love day 9. I think weather everywhere is bad. we're still 109 today and no relief in sight. i'm scared of my electric bill. it was the hottest June on record here - just lovely.