Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New stuff!

I've largely been off line with migraines but just put a couple things in the stores and completed my part of a couple collabs too. Here is a set of 6 full size overlays with a flourished look: An dI made a set of paper with them and put them in my Wonderland Scraps shops: Added a couple items to the May-June Berry Pickin' Time category at Berry Applicious. These are exclusive to that store: For the next Sensibility Scrapping collab which will go on sale in time for Mother's Day, I made a mini kit using the collab colors and simply called it Mother's Day. 6 full size papers and 12 elements: Digi Scrap designs has an upcoming collab called Inspiration which will offer a wide variety of color choices. Here is a sneak peek at what I came up with. I'm calling it Scrap Like A Lady lol Hope to get back to newsletters and freebies soon. Hugs1

No comments: