Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vintage Halloween

Here's another cute Halloween kit from Myst Designs. This one has a vintage theme as you can see from the preview:
You can find the kit here: http://tiny.cc/MystDesignsStores I scrapped some photos of my son, Jeremy and his girlfriend, Berkeley which I've just had on my digital photo frame until now. Here's one of Berkeley during a visit to Busch Gardens Halloscream:
Looks like she's trying to chomp down on that pumpkin, doesn't it? And this is Jeremy, a photo Berkeley took as he finished up carving a pumpkin:
I had several photos of this artistic effort so decided to make a page about pumpkin carving:
I know that so far this year he's done one pumpkin with a cat on it. (They love cats and have 5! Miss B is a vet tech and 2 of the 5 are rescues.) Can't wait to see what other carving Jeremy manages to get done this year.

No comments: