Friday, September 30, 2011

Must Have For Your Next Tea Party

I'd like to share a discovery I made on ebay recently. I happened across a shop called Rose Breeze Boutique and if you are a tea lover like I am, you will want to check it out. The owner, Katie, makes the most adorable rose tea favors. I love them all but at my age I don't have a lot of baby or wedding showers going on in the family so don't really need a lot of these. However, I'm expecting to make an out of state visit soon and will be having a small tea party with my friend, Liv. I thought the flowerpot rose tea bags would be a charming little touch.

These are even more beautiful in person! The rose contains a tea bag so the whole rose goes into the cup to brew. I hate to use these so will be ordering more just to show off. And there are a number of lovely designs to choose from.

I think these roses on "stems" would be great tucked into a centerpiece the next time I give my granddaughters or nieces a tea party. Then afterwards each could take one home as a favor.

I asked Katie's permission to show off her products and give you the link to her ebay store. Here are some precious favors for a Baby is Brewing shower:
You will want to chose the decaffinated version for Mommie to be.

And for a bridal shower, what could be better than an bridal tea? Make it elegant and feminine and use these bridal shower favors:
Or give them as favors at a wedding reception. There are also wonderful dress favors perfect for a bridesmaid tea or to be included in a gift package for the wedding attendants. They could decorate the package and serve as tags:


You can also purchase just the roses in bulk for a club tea or such. What a clever and charming idea! Please do check out Katie's store here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rose*breeze*boutique/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
And tell her SherryD sent you, please.

No comments: