Monday, February 7, 2011

Think Romance - :LOs with L'Amour by Felice Originals

This beautiful kit is available in both full size and tagger size. I always buy felice's full size when possible because I like to make scrapbook pages as well as tags, bragbook pages and ATCs. Happens I had the full size in this one already and Felice sent me the tagger size to play with too so you'll see a little of both below.

Here is a Valentine's Day tag made with the L'Amour tagger kit

The figures "in" the cadillac are from Celestial Starr.

And here is a bragbook I also made from the tagger kit:


That's my son, Jeremy, and his girlfriend, Berkeley.

With the full size of the kit, I made these two scrapbook pages. The first, with the car, is Jeremy and Berkeley again.



The page with cupid was made for a photo my MIL recently turned up while moving. It's a wedding photo of one of my husband's best friends, James and his wife. I guess it's circa 1970's.

I'm very pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to show Felice. She does such beautiful work!

No comments: