Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Have to show you this

I bought a kit the other day from Pam Lefors, whose work I admire. It's called Cilia's Hope Chest. I just couldn't resist it and even though I've much catching up to do after my recent fibro flare-up, I had to play with it. Have only created two pages so far but am very pleased with those and want to share them with you. Then today I saw a message from Pam saying that she's going to create an add-on to this fantastic kit; I'm tickled about that as I've got lots of plans for it.

First, let you show you Pam's preview & give you the link where you can purchase it if you love it as much as I do. Preview is below, link is:
http://pamleforsdesigns.com/Shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=521


Here's the first page I made with Cilia's Hope Chest. I used one of Renae Nick's wonderful templates, adapting it to a 12" x 12" size and removing some elements to add things from the kit. (Forgive me, Renae for not remembering the template number.) The photo is of my maternal grandmother and is the only one I have of Nanny when she was well that isn't casual. For most of my memory, she was bed-ridden with asthma, emphysema, and cancer.



When I saw this delicate lace paper in blue, I knew it was perfect for the front page of the photos taken at my parents' 50th anniversary party. Sadly, we elected not to have a professional photographer because a friend had done such an excellent job with
photos he'd taken at our wedding; many were better than those of a professional photographer who was there too. The photo below is one of the better ones.

No comments: