Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas 4 Kiddies freebie 2

Not getting any sleep the night before procedures caught up with me yesterday. The thing I hate worst about going for anything like the colonoscopy is having an IV put in. I have small veins and am a "hard stick." This time I thought I was tired I would not care. I warned the nurse about previous problems I've had, like the time I went to ER for a kidney stone and it took 12 tries to get an IV in. She was horrified and promised they would not do that to me. After examining my hand, she said she thought she saw a good vein but was going to give me a little lidocaine first in case it was tricky. She made one attempt and called for someone who was excellent finding veins in such cases. That nurse went up and down my arm looking for a suitable vein and noted that some of them rolled. She got a machine that helps find veins and shot my arm up with lidocaine and finally got a line in. After that, it was no big deal. Doctor took biopsies of my esophagus because I've had some trouble with spasms, found mild gastritis in my stomach, and removed 3 tiny polyps in colon which she didn't think were problematic. Got home and had a bowl of plain rice with a little butter and some gingerale and went to bed, taking along a bottle of water. That was about 3:00 p.m. and I only got up for more water or bathroom until about 9:30 a.m. today! A whole day wasted.

And today not much better. Finished up wrapping and adding all the bows etc. to packages and arranged for easy finding of each family group. That was pretty much it. Weather here is about to go from freezing to 70s tomorrow. Had a headache all day which is probably sinus and weather related but could also be dehydration. Working at getting all that under control.

Anyway, here is today's zip:
Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Xmas4Kiddies/ws_Christmas4Kiddies_2.zip

No comments: