Friday, April 17, 2015

more Touch Of Spring freebie & something silly

Yeah, it's Friday! friday are lunch date days for me and husband. I don't always eat lunch but I do on Fridays. We either go out for late lunch when my husband gets in from work, or he brings something home. Today it was take-out from Arby's - something we haven't had in a while. Almost forgot I hadn't posted today's zip yet. Here it is:
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/JuGvsa1Xce/ws_TouchOfSpring_3.html? And here is something silly I've been playing with. Some art dolls based on food or Foodies as I call them. Don't know what you'd do with them but I'll share anyway. Maybe we can use them on recipe cards? This first set is The Milkmen.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/G4bJi9v_ba/ws_Foodies_Milkmen.html? Will be back tomorrow with another Touch Of Spring freebie. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for part 3 of the spring kit! love the foodies too! you never they might come in handy some time!

Christine K said...

Thank you for the "Foodies" and for parts1,2 & 3 of the Touch of Spring. Sweet!