Saturday, April 4, 2015

Holy Saturday & FYI

Watched Duke advance to the final NCAA game which will be on Monday night. Undefeated Kentucky is getting hit hard by Wisconsin. And if you don't follow men's college basketball, you don't care. Really just here to wish everyone a lovely Easter tomorrow and also to let you know that I probably won't be posting this coming week. My husband will be home on vacation and we've got some family plans. Somewhat dependent on how I'm doing with this leg problem. Just letting you know so you won't waste time looking for a freebie this week. If I do post something, it will still be available the following week anyway. That seems to be coming off rough but I'm tired and hurting, so please forgive me. I don't even plan to cook an Easter feast tomorrow. Hubby is making fried chicken livers for himself and I'll come up with something for me. Don't want to be standing and bending to much. Hope everyonehas nice weather to allow for egg hunts for the kiddies and the like. See you again before you nkow it. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sherry, Happy Easter! I'm sorry you're in so much pain! I'll be praying it subsides. It should be warmer for you soon, so hopefully that will help you. Enjoy the week with your hubby!