Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bohemian Boudoir freebie

These are the last of the papers. Unless you see something in the way of papers that we still need & let me know.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/xkDijUqrce/ws_BohemianBoudoir_papers_19-2.html? Today is my birthday so I'm scheduling post in advance. Thought I'd give you a little something special - a gypsy girl to inhabit this Bohemian Boudoir.
Hope you like her. Find her here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/c2DePoozba/ws_BohemianBoudoir_Gypsy.html? I still have a few more elements left to be finished and then we will call Bohemian Boudoir done. Please remember that this kit will only be available until April 1 at which time links will expire. Gather it while you can.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

beautiful papers and awesome gypsy doll! thanks so much! Happy Birthday Sherry! Hope your having a fantastic day filled with loves, prezzies, and cake!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sher!
I've been looking at Bohemian Boudoir . . . it is very original and beautiful too! You are very generous! Hugs!

mrs_sweetpeach said...

Happy Birthday Sherry!