Thursday, February 13, 2014

Promised freebie

we were lucky weather wise. Got a couple inches of heavy wet snow then it changed to rain and all was clear this morning when I took Dad in for his eye surgery. I was able to run to post office and grab a bite for lunch after he went back and he had just returned to waiting room when I got back. We sat there waiting an hour to be certain there were no problems then were free to go. It has gotten colder and very breezy and snow has been reported across the James River in Hampton. Last report is we will have colder temps tonight and possibly a little snow which will disappear when temps rise again tomorrow. So far, so good. To all my friends who are suffering from winter weather woes, you have my sympathy and prayers for your safe keeping. And here is today's freebie - exclusive to my blog and newsletter readers.
Link is here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/1B4u4N77ce/ss4cu_ValRo_frame_free213.html? Hope you have a good Valentine's day tomorrow with your sweetie Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thank you for the wonderful freebie! Happy Valentines Day.