Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas freebie and new products

Been busy like everyone else at this time of year and sciatica acting up too. Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees here! about same today but by Christmas it is expected to be windy, about 40 degrees and maybe rainy. I've still got things to do, of course. Have a couple more gifts to wrap, the dining room to clear (it's been gift wrap station and baked good cooling area), and still some more clearing up to do in guest room. However, my son isn't arriving until Friday so that gives me a little leeway so I don't get too exhausted.
I added these to Digi Style designs Winter Wonders section:
There are blue and yellow/gold CU element packs in the works but not likely to be added until after Christmas. Only on PC now because grandson and husband are having a marathon football day and the noise and thier reactions are just too much for me lol.
If I don't get a chance to get back to blog before Christmas, I wanted to be sure to wish you all a wonderful holiday full of warmth and love. I hope you will have all your loved ones around you and if some can't be there, I hope you will hear from them. Some of us have family and friends in the military who will be unable to be home this holiday. We will be missing them and thinking about them during this time and offering up prayers for their safe return to us. I made a little QP for you today. It's simple but you could add something more to it to jazz it up if you'd like. Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/64ztWL9C/ws_xmasvelvetqp_free.html?
Merry Christmas! Hugs, Sher

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thank you for the wonderful gift! love your new word art! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Hope Santa brings you everything you need!